Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 9: Cardio X

"Gettin' the goo out."  That's what Tony likes to say.  It's a good visual, really, considering I sweat about 3 pounds of goo during this work-out.  Gross, right? 

I have to say, I was very, very encouraged that "third time's a charm" was pretty much true for the Kenpo portion of this workout.  When Tony said, "Jab, cross, hook, uppercut," I could do it!  Well, after a couple mess ups.  Of course, then he switches sides, and I have to re-coordinate.  Still, I saw a very small bit of progress today, and that's encouraging. 

Those of you reading this who are prayers, will you please pray for my health?  This family has been slammed with one thing after another, and today, I woke up with a sore throat.  I took some meds that helped, but if I keep declining, I'm gonna have to break from P90X.  At just 9 days in, that's the last thing I want to do.  Thank you!  My target date for completing the program, when I factor in several summer trips where I won't be able to do it, is September 24th.  I want it to be that day very, very badly. 

Day 9:  Brought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment