Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 25: Stretch X

Holy self-massage, Batman!  This was one awesome "workout."  I put it in quotes because it wasn't so much a workout as it was an hour of making my body feel like a million bucks.  As my brother told me, it's like yoga without the work.  I am definitely going to start doing this on my "rest" days.  That hour of stretching was way more beneficial and relaxing than an extra hour of sleep.  Loved it. 

It's farm share day!  We will go pick up our surprise box of farm-fresh veggies at Whistling Train Farm.  Last week's was all greens since it's too early in the season for actual veggies, most of which I had no clue as to their identities.  But, man, when thrown in a bowl together, they made for an awesome salad.  So awesome, in fact, I had one for breakfast yesterday.  Talk about starting your day on a healthy high. 

Day 25:  Brought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment