Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 21: Rest

Ah, rest, how you elude me.  We got another wake-up call from our exploding children.  This time it was Wendy, but she had the foresight to go to bed with the trash can, so clean up was much easier.  I admit, I was slightly more compassionate in my heart, but not much, knowing that it was my morning to sleep in a bit and that those dreams were now shattered.  I think vomit just does things to my brain.  Oh, well.  


It's the first day of summer, the first day of summer break, and the last day of the particular DVD rotation I've been on.  This next week doesn't have any weight training, but plenty of strength training.  I'm looking forward to a new routine.  I'm normally not a fan of change, but this will be good.  I'm just trying to figure out if I keep up with the 4-something wake ups as though we were on school schedule or if I try to adjust my times.  I'm leaning towards not adjusting.  That way I won't dread summer's end when I'd have to start getting up early again.  We'll see.  


3 WEEKS GONE!  


Day 21:  Brought.  

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea... it makes sense to keep it up at 4, but it'll be hard, girl. I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete