Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 26: Core Synergistics

I may have overdone it a bit on my free day yesterday.  Actually, I know I overdid it.  Sometimes I do.  I was in the bathroom twice, hugging the toilet, during core synergistics today.  I also went ahead and upped some weights and brought it a lot harder to the workout today.  I mean, I'm almost 30 days in.  I needed to be more uncomfortable.  Mission accomplished. 

The nausea is gone.  The muscles are definitely aching.  So, success in many ways. 

Nausea aside, I've decided that this is one of my favorite workouts for my core.  Ab Ripper just doesn't whip me into an abdominal frenzy of psychotic magnitude like CS does.  My brother did tell me, though, that the achy legs in Ab Ripper are my hip flexors working which make the cool v-shape on my underwear line.  I may never see that shape, what with the evidence of babies being rather prominent and quite possibly permanent without a bit of surgical help, but knowing that line is there, hidden, will make me feel good anyway.  I'll focus on that when Ab Ripper creeps its way back into my routine this coming week. 

Day 26:  Brought. 

2 comments:

  1. Totally bringing CORE SYNERGISTICS tonight for the first time. This post is making me actually look forward to it rather than dreading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Enjoy. For me, it's more of a post-workout enjoyment. During, I'm just trying to not die.

    ReplyDelete