Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 19: Legs and Back; Ab Ripper X

Oops!  The day's over and I almost went to bed with nary a word to you all.  And the worst part?  I had to kick my husband off the computer so I could do this.  On Father's Day, no less.  Ah, well, like I said, day's over. 

Quick:  Legs and Back were great.  I need a pull up bar.  I've maxed out what I can do in my current situation for this work out.  I need more of a challenge.  At least for the "back" portion of it.  The legs part kicks my tush.  Next pay day, I'm kicking it up. 

Ab Ripper.  Ugh.  For the first time today, I completely blew off one of the moves.  It hurts my back about 3 reps in, and I just lay there inert and useless while the superstars on the video finish.  So, instead of that, I opted for good old-fashioned crunches.  It's not Ab Ripper level, but I figured something is better than nothing. 

Good day.  Free food day for Father's Day.  I'm full.  Stuffed.  Sleepy.

Day 19:  Brought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment