Monday, September 12, 2011

Days 86 and 87: Core and Kenpo

Soooo, I missed blogging yesterday.  I got to about the last 2 minutes of cool down and suddenly my tummy went all kinds of wonky.  I made a dash for the toilet, emptied everything inside my body including my kidneys and a lung and headed for bed for the rest of the day.  It wasn't a workout thing, though.  It was something else.  I don't know what. 

I was glad it came at the end of the workout so at least I got one in, you know?  Of course, drinking my Slim-Fast at the end was not an option.  Turns out ginger ale is a better choice.  Too bad I didn't have any.  Ah, well.  The workout was awesome.  It was my last CS workout of this round of P90X.  Good-bye, Core, you have been a faithful friend to me from day 1.  You and your backyard shelves.

Today I'm feeling better.  I'm keeping food down, and I just have residual weakness from yesterday's complete post-workout, bed-ridden inertia.  I tackled Kenpo with a bit less enthusiasm, but I'll be damned if I let a little vomit yesterday postpone my finishing this bad boy on Thursday!  Plus, I have some anger I'm trying to get out of my system.  I punched and kicked with less lethal force, but I still would have left some serious bruises.

Days 86 and 87:  Brought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment