Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 85: Yoga

It's a hot July--wait, September--afternoon, and I just finished yoga.  I feel all stretchy.  And hot.  I'm very, very hot.  I'm just glad it wasn't a plyo day. 

Wanna see my new shoes? 


Pretty good, right?  These are the shoes that will carry me to the half marathon, folks.  First they'll get me through the Fremont Brew Ha Ha at the end of the month, though.  It's a 5K that ends in a beer garden.  I believe I told you already, but it bears repeating.  I can't wait to tackle it with my pals!  The running and the microbrews, that is. 

But, before then, I finish with Tony.  Not permanently, though.  We'll meet on strength training days, and I will definitely keep him around for yoga and stretching.  Then he and I will have another 3 month long standing pre-breakfast date once the marathon is complete and I'm in the post-race blues.  Of course, Christmas is like 4 weeks after the marathon.  Who can be blue then?  Well, yes, my shoes will still be blue, but a cheery blue.   

Ah, Christmas.  Life's amazing when you have so much to look forward to, isn't it? 

Day 85:  Brought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment