Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 89: Plyo

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!  One more day!  One more day!  One more day!  If I had time in my schedule today, I'd just go ahead with that yoga and be done with it.  But that's not going to happen.  It's just mind-blowing to think that I'll be done in less than 24 hours, ya'll! 

Plyo was a delightful romp through mind-blowing pain today.  In other words, it was the same old same old.  I really can't stand hearing Tony say, "You can do anything for 30 seconds" without being able to explain to him that, yes, I can, but 30 seconds followed by 30 more followed by 30 more followed by a whole minute with 45 second breaks in between is quite different than just one 30 second trial.  I'm too sore to even go back and correct the horrible grammar in that last sentence.  Grammar matters, but not right this second. 

So, I worked up a good sweat and felt great when I was done.  Well, I felt great when I was done and in the shower.  There's that gross interlude between workout and shower where I feel, what's the word?  Disgusting?  No.  Flabbergasted?  Yes.  That's the word.  It really does take a bit of time to right my world after finishing a session of plyometrics with Tony. 

One day to go.  I think I mentioned that. 

Day 89:  Brought. 

2 comments: