Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 90: Yoga X

Well, my friends, that's it.  I did 90 days of this craziness, and to be honest, I'm a bit let down.  I thought for sure when I finished today there would be fireworks and balloons and even a small marching band.  Instead, I had children demanding food.  Go figure.  :-) 

Still, I'm pretty damn proud of myself.  This was the biggest fitness endeavor I have ever undertaken, and I did it.  I DID IT! 

Thanks for reading along with me and encouraging me all along the way.  I'm going to take a few days off to rest and recuperate, and on Monday, I will begin running, which will mark what I think will be an even bigger fitness endeavor.  I've enjoyed the regimen of blogging my workouts, so I think I will just keep going with it.  If you were in it just for the P90X, then I bid you adieu.  If not, then come along with me as I learn how to be an awesome runner, starting with a 5K next Sunday. 

Day 90:  Brought.
P90X:  BROUGHT! 

1 comment: